Created by Scrappers and seriously improved by ARNE. Each one of these bad boys are made of hollow rotocast hard plastic and hand painted by Scrappers (and friends). With total 360 degree turning capability at the hips and a removable axe, your lumberjack mythology needs will be 101% satisfied.
This articulated plastic figure is hollow cast in a homemade rotocasting gimbal. ARNE sculpts the original form in plasticine then casts a rigid master from that. ARNE sands and paints the master and engineers the joints and then molds all the individual parts. ARNE casts each part and assembles each “little Bill”.
1. Dividers: scribe arcs and divide lengths
2. Dial Calipers: measure in thousandths of a inch
3. Pencil: mark, write, draw
4. Chisel: flat, remove wood
5. Gouge: curved, remove wood
6. Patternmaker’s Hammer: for hammering tacks
7. Combination Square 45º/ 90º: measure, mark angles
8. Engineer’s Square: measure, mark 90º
9. Large Calipers: measure large interiors or exteriors
10. Spilled Coffee: very sad
11. Wood Mallet: hammering chisels etc.
Carved, Sculpted and machined from industrial foam,
molded in plaster and slip cast in clay.